Select Your Language

If this is true, we have problems.
by Paul Fuentes in

I just found this article doing some research.  I do not know the author, so I am in no way validating his claims.  However, somethings can empirically be determined to be true.  For one, it is true that there were no Republican candidates for judge this past election. 
I feel the need to point your attention to it here, as I will not cloak our party leaders by posting only favorable information.  If we are to grow in strength and numbers, it is essential we deal with the negative head on.  It is not our yoke to insulate others, but rather our duty to start a process of internal cleansing of what is wrong and fortifying what is RIGHT.

Here is the article:

Posted on HillBuzz.Org

http://hillbuzz.org/2010/11/21/why-arent-republicans-running-a-candidate-for-chicago-mayor-lee-roupas-decided-it-costs-too-much/

0 comments:

Post a Comment